Lagoon 620 is the most luxurious and the most comfortable sailing catamaran available for crewed charter in Croatia.
In Croatian charter market it comes in version with 4 spacious guest cabins each with king size beds and private bathroom and 2 separated crew cabins. It can be chartered only fully crewed with a skipper and a hostess.
While under the Lagoon 620 is swift and smooth. The deck remains horizontal and stable at all times. With duel engines this catamaran can maneuver easily without sails.
A catamaran’s broad and elegant saloon area is well above water level and offers panoramic views while dining. The covered cockpit offers ample on deck seating for alfresco dining or enjoying a freshly made cocktail.
Onboard you will find entertainment such as surround sound, CD / DVD players, a modern, fully equiped galley and a range of water sports equipment such as scuba diving gear, snorkeling equipment, tender and water skis, kayaks and a full range of safety and navigation equipment.
This crewed catamaran offers you the freedom, comfort and service unlike any resort or beachside hotel. With accommodation, meals, drinks, fuel, equipment and water toys included few other vacations offer such an unforgettable experience and value for money.
The catamaran Lagoon 620 is crewed by a professional captain and chef / hostess who will be on hand at all times to assist you throughout your trip – no reasonable request goes unfulfilled!
Lagoon 620: the art of living…
- greater elegance and comfort due to exceptional living space, both above and below deck
- total safety required for long distance cruising
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood: light oak or teak
- vertical windows for better protection against the sun
- greater comfort in heavy seas is enabled due to gull-wing bridge deck with two steps
- performance under sail is guaranteed by VPLP design!
Fly bridge or upper deck?
- perfect visibility is enabled due to double helm station provides
- visitors can also be accommodated on a functional flybridge thanks to separate crew and reception areas
- a large sun-deck forward
- easy access to the sea when bathing or boarding a dinghy is enabled due to perfectly designed transom platforms
- flush deck panels and wide side decks are enabling the ease of movement around the boat
- saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a “wet bar”, areas for lazing around, and the option of taking meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments
- spacious saloon with dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas
- galley with direct access to the saloon and a separate exit to the cockpit
- luxurious, well-designed cabins with side access to beds, washrooms with separate showers, plenty of storage space
- plenty of natural light due to large hull windows and picture windows in the galley and aft starboard cabin
- perfectly insulated engine compartments that are far from the living areas