Lagoon 560 is one of the most luxurious, powerful and modern catamarans available for crewed charter in Croatia.
With accommodations on 3 levels, lenght of 56 feets and a beam of 31 feets this Lagoon model is definitely a sailboat that would make you feel right at home.
A catamaran of this size is probably not for the occasional sailor, but for someone looking to make long passages and therefore it can not be chartered bareboat.
In Croatian charter market it comes in version with 4 guest cabins with 4 heads and 2 separated crew cabins. It can be chartered only fully crewed with a skipper and a hostess.
It is adviseable to bear in mind that while chartering the catamaran Lagoon 560 APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) is required. Advance Provisioning Allowance reffers to fund board amounting to 20% of charter price used to cover the costs of yacht preparation, requested supplies, port, mooring and other legal charges and fees, diesel and fuel, communications, crew gratuities, extras and depend on guest particular request for services, itinerary, food, beverages etc. The Captain will keep an accurate record of spending and at the end of the charter guest will be refunded or asked to pay the difference if additional operating costs are incurred.
This catamaran is fully equipped to the highest standards and will surely exceed your holiday expectations. The catamaran is air-conditioned, luxuriously furnished with four double spacious, full of light cabins with queen size guests berths , full navigational and safety equipment, sea toys and all other equipment one can only immagine. Vertical windows provide 360-degree visibility from the saloon and deliver plentiful natural light.
The professional and friendly crew, skipper and hostess will take care about your safety, comfort and enjoyment. They would gladly share their experience and knowledge with you to provide You a safe but exciting vacation at the same time, wheter anchoring in one of the many hidden bays in the area or exploring the nightlife ashore.
On deck as well as in the kitchen they make a highly professional team seeking to provide for You the unforgettable holiday. Specialized in finding hidden and out of the way anchorages and deserted beaches they will provide a unique sauling experience adapting the sailing itinerary to your wishes.
Lagoon 560: innovation through experience
- accommodations on 3 levels, exceptional living space, both above and below deck
- large functional and yet elegant interior
- comfortable, safe and easy family cruising in sophisticated surroundings and innovative design
- an optimal structure, infusion-moulding for increased weight saving
- better protection against the sun thanks to vertical glazing and optimal space and height below deck
- greater comfort in heavy seas thanks to gull-wing bridge deck with two steps
- performance under sail guaranteed with VPLP design!
- the fly bridge or upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway) is a magnificent area for sunbathing, lounging and entertainment. Perfect visibility is provided by its helm station.
- Comfortable and spacious cockpit can easily accommodate up to 10 pesons. It is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley, saloon and chart table.
- foredeck cockpit is large and practical
- specially designed transom platforms for safe boarding
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the guests cabins
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with queen size beds and a private heads
- immense saloon with clearly defined dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas
- large hull windows provide natural light in cabins
- perfectly insulated engine compartments situated far from the living areas