Lagoon 52 is one of the most powerfull, luxurious and modern sailing catamarans available for skippered charter in Croatia.
In Croatian charter it comes in 2 version with 4 and 5 double guests cabins with private bathrooms and separate crew corners.
It is available out of Split and Sibenik and it can be chartered only skippered.
The professional and friendly skipper will take care about your safety, comfort and enjoyment. He would gladly share his experience and knowledge with you to provide You a safe but exciting vacation at the same time, whether anchoring in one of the many hidden bays in the area or exploring the nightlife ashore.
The sailing catamaran Lagoon 52 is fully equipped to the highest standards and will definitely please all the guest’s holiday expectations. The catamaran is air-conditioned, luxuriously furnished with four or five double spacious with queen size guests berths and private facilities, full navigational and safety equipment.
The Lagoon 52 is elegant, comfortable and a safe catamaran to charter. Very charter friendly catamaran that definitely stands out over her competition. It is a modern catamaran built with luxurious materials and spacious interior areas.
The catamaran is built in a way that can sail with a minimum amount of crew even though her size is vast. The catamaran is accessed via open aft transoms permitting easy boarding and disembarking with broad side decks all with recessed deck hatches.
The cockpit is in the same level with the salon and an outdoor lounge and sun lounging area to starboard. The fly bridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side.
The Lagoon 52 represents the start of a new generation due to her rig, but also to her original design.
Lagoon 52 : luxurious and contemporary
- noble and luxurious materials
- continuity between exterior and interior life
- an elegant exterior design
- increased weight saving by infusion-moulding,
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood
- better protection against the sun with vertical windows
- greater comfort in heavy seas thanks to gull-wing bridge deck
- performance under sail guaranteed with VPLP design
Exterior: elegance, comfort and safety
- the boat is accessed via open aft transoms
- three different positions of the steering station (starboard, centre or port), giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when manoeuvring
Rigging: performance and user-friendliness
- location of the mast further to aft has many advantages on a cruising catamaran
- a large forward triangle allows a larger sails choice
- the shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to maneuver
- the mainsail benefits from better winds at the top
Interiors: comfort, space, light…
- the saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley to port which gives on directly to the cockpit to form a large ‘L’, together with the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
- all the cabins have large double beds, storage space and of course private bathroom with separate shower
- the cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows and excellent ventilation