The sailing catamaran Lagoon 450 is the most wanted and most popular catamaran available for charter in Croatia.
It can be chartered bareboat but under the condition that one has all the necessary qualifications requested including valid nautical license and a VHF certificate. If one does not posses all the necessary qualifications the catamaran can always be chartered with a skipper.
Either You wish entertain your family and friends, liveaboard, or cruise around beutiful Croatian islands this catamaran is a right choice for You.
There is plenty of space and comfort to lounge around all over the catamaran so one will be able to socialize with friend and family.
In Croatian charter market this sailing catamaran comes in version with 4 double guest cabins and 2 separated single skipper cabin so guests can have their privacy on board. It can comfortably accomodate up to 12 persons.
This catamaran offers You the possibility to enjoy features such as the steering station on the fly bridge providing perfect visibility and direct access from both sides of the cockpit ensures Your safety and to enjoy a large sunbathing area directly forward of the fly bridge – a perfect place to soak up the rays.
The cockpit as well as forward area with the trampolines are spacious and are ideal for sunbathing during Your sailing holidays.
This catamaran is equipped to the highest standards and will definitely please all your needs and wishes. The catamaran is air-conditioned, luxuriously furnished with four double spacious cabins with queen size guests berths , full navigational and safety equipment.
This catamaran offers elegance and superior functionality. Saloon and cabins are exceptionally well lit and there is a natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls. The galley is “U”-shaped for greater comfort when sailing and is located between the cockpit and salon at the same level. The catamaran is quieter with the engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated.
Lagoon 450: seeing bigger
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- best possible structure, infusion-moulding: weight saving,
- vertical windows
- greater comfort in heavy seas by gull-wing bridge deck
- guarantee of performance under sail with VPLP design
- comfort and elegance
- the fly bridge with a steering station for perfect visibility offering also large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area with the trampoolins again ideal for sunbathing
- transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender particularly safe and effective
- elegance and functionality of interior spaces
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engine compartments are perfectly insulated from living areas