Lagoon 39 is one of the most innovative catamarans available for charter in Croatia and belongs to a new generation of sailing catamarans. The new Lagoon 39 has been designed to fit into the Lagoon line between the 380 and 4000S2.
The Lagoon 39 is a sister ship to the new Lagoon 52 and shares many characteristics, including a square-topped mainsail and identical vertical bow treatments that are extremely effective in heavy seas.
In Croatian charter market this sailing catamaran comes in version with 4 cabins and 2 separated single skipper cabin so guests can have their privacy on board. It can comfortably accomodate up to 10 persons.
Each of the four cabins has a double bed, fan, reading lights, hanging locker & plenty of storage. The heads, located mid-ship in each of the hulls, are a good size with a separate shower compartment. Large windows in the saloon and cabins fill the interior with natural light.
Cockpit and saloon are on one level. The cockpit has a removable dining table with U-shaped seating for six plus additional seating on starboard. The integral hard top bimini covers the cockpit. The port side galley faces aft with a large opening window enabling the cook to socialize with friends & family while preparing meals. The galley is well equipped with double stainless steel sinks, stove, oven, refrigerator and ample storage. The navigation station to port is side facing and provids excellent visibility. The saloon is “L” shaped with a large dining table and comfortable seating.
This catamaran is equipped to the highest standards and will enable you to enjoy a comfortable sailing holiday whether in a marina or on anchor.
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun
- greater comfort in heavy seas due to gull-wing bridge deck!
- performance under sail is guaranteed by VPLP design!
Exterior: comfort and safety
- control the main maneuvers from the steering station is possible thanks to a simple and efficient deck layout allowing an easy and protected boarding
- broad sidedecks, with recessed deck hatches
- comfortable and well protected cockpit with a dining table, direct access to the steering station from the cockpit and from the deck
Rigging: performance and user-friendliness
Position of the mast further to aft has many advantages on a cruising catamaran:
- a large forward triangle allows a larger foresails choice: a promise for great performance
- much easier to maneuver the mainsail due to the shorter boom makes
- narrower and higher mainsail benefits from better winds at the top and thus increasing performance
- pitching is reduced by re-centering the weight
Interiors: inventiveness and elegance…
- natural lighting in cabins thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation
- the saloon includes a large dining area, a chart table with a panel for navigation electronics and a small desk. The galley is L shaped with direct access to the cockpit for a better usability