Coming from the R&D department of the CATANA yard, the Bali 4.5 tempts you to the pleasure of sailing in Open Space. Outside the norms, the Bali 4.5 is simply an innovation: panoramic views, exceptional natural ventilation, a vast forward cockpit with removable tables and sunbathing area, standard or flybridge helm stations, sleek design and décor, huge interior and exterior living spaces, a level of self-sufficiency unique in its class for comfort at sea and unrivalled sea-keeping qualities! Not to mention the performance and safety you would expect from Catana.
Relaxation : vast interior and exterior living spaces
- a forward cockpit with dining area and gigantic sunbathing area (20m²) in place of the traditional trampoline,
- an aft cockpit with lounger, equipped with LEDs, entirely flush-decked and enhanced by a folding table,
- a sunbathing area on the coachroof.
Comfort : to enjoy the best of sailing
- a unique cool feeling in the saloon, due to the large, totally retractable windows
- exceptional light and a panoramic view thanks to the numerous, large openings in the saloon
- a level of equipment to suit the most demanding requirements
- a sleek design and interior décor, arranged for living… as you would at home.
Practicality : Innovations which leave nothing to chance
A level of self-sufficiency (800 litre water tank combined with a 200 litre / hour engine-driven watermaker, 800 litre fuel capacity, 615 litre American-style fridge/freezer with ice maker and chilled water dispenser. A unique level of autonomy in its class thanks, among other things, to two engine-driven 12 Volt DC generators. The whole controlled via a multiplexing touch screen with integral tutorial.
As well as all the essential appliances to have aboard, including a 9 place dishwasher, washing machine, espresso machine, etc.